Marcelo Bielsa

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Marcelo Bielsa

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Serious uncertainty over the gaffers future according to David Ornstein on Twitter ( Phil Hay has retweeted) after Spurs defeat. Jesse Marsch is the leading contender to take over. MB’s position under heightened consideration since the Liverpool game.
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Marcelo Bielsa

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Is Marcelo going to be a scape goat for Radrizzani and the 49ers ? I love the man but 14 goals conceded in 3 games is unacceptable. I don’t know Ornstein but clearly Phil Hays 100% in the know so it’s a matter of watch this space.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Looks like the Bielsa haters are going to get their way, shameful.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Barlow Boy wrote:Looks like the Bielsa haters are going to get their way, shameful.
Agreed.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

I’m fortunate that I was around during Dons time at the club but these last few seasons under Bielsa have been absolutely wonderful. Sadly money is KING these days & that means Radz will get rid of him if it means we stay up. There appears that MB is stubborn ( like his using Roberts as often as he can ) though he’s had bad luck with injuries but how many were down to the rigorous sessions the players have.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Barlow Boy wrote:Looks like the Bielsa haters are going to get their way, shameful.
How is it shaemful, BB?

Nobody hates MB. A lot of fans are disilliusional with his tactics/subs/formation etc. If you're happy to be battered week in, week out, then that's fine - that's upto you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

This guy was at the game today I’m not into coincidences, I’m more a no smoke without fire chap.

Among those joining the board is Peter Lowy who, through his family's investment company Lowy Family Group, is a significant investor in the 49ers Enterprises investment vehicle which owns a stake in Leeds.

Lowry was previously co-chief executive of the Westfield Group, which builds and develops shopping malls across the US and Europe, including Westfield London, Westfield World Trade Center and Westfield Century City.
blackbox2342
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by blackbox2342 »

For those without Athletic this is a snippet which gives the jist of Phil Hay's story.

If image breaks it's here too - https://ibb.co/xXXwrKG
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Someone asking for Allerdyce on Radio Leeds ffs :roll:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

If Bielsa goes, and I will be disappointed if he does then it has to be Carlos Corberan.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders