Today

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Well

Win
58%
Lose
17%
Draw
25%

Total votes: 24

corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: Today

Post by corkleedsmot »

There is just so much neg around atm I said I would write the most optimistic post I could possibly think of for today. If Carlsberg did relegation battles.
I don't smoke the waccy but if Leeds keep up this carry on I think I will need to :D
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

corkleedsmot wrote:We are going to win 4-0. We will start fast and get 2 early goals and put in a performance.
Rodrigo and Raph will come good, Struijk will score a header from a corner and Bamford will come off the bench and score from the penalty spot via a cheap VAR penalty = 4-0
Tim Krul will get sent off so there is absolutely no way the penalty is saved.
Raph and Phillips will sign their contracts on the pitch at full time and the 49ers will announce they have come to an agreement with Dortmund for 100 mill and Erling Halaand has signed a 15 year pre contract with Leeds. Paddy Power will make us 2/1 favs at FT to win the league next year.
That is basically how I see the day going.
Just another drab old March Sunday then Corky, eh? :D
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

kk white wrote:
corkleedsmot wrote:We are going to win 4-0. We will start fast and get 2 early goals and put in a performance.
Rodrigo and Raph will come good, Struijk will score a header from a corner and Bamford will come off the bench and score from the penalty spot via a cheap VAR penalty = 4-0
Tim Krul will get sent off so there is absolutely no way the penalty is saved.
Raph and Phillips will sign their contracts on the pitch at full time and the 49ers will announce they have come to an agreement with Dortmund for 100 mill and Erling Halaand has signed a 15 year pre contract with Leeds. Paddy Power will make us 2/1 favs at FT to win the league next year.
That is basically how I see the day going.
Just another drab old March Sunday then Corky, eh? :D
Yeah I will probably overcook my Yorkshire puddings and fall asleep by 8
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

PhoenixUnited wrote:This has the feel of one of those disaster movies where you know bad things are going to happen. In the end though it all works out and everyone rides off happily into the sunset.

I have us as winning 2-1 but I think I will retire to the back of the sofa to watch this one :D Hopefully find some link somewhere to stream the match :P
Psychic Sam!!!!
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Leicester White wrote:
PhoenixUnited wrote:This has the feel of one of those disaster movies where you know bad things are going to happen. In the end though it all works out and everyone rides off happily into the sunset.

I have us as winning 2-1 but I think I will retire to the back of the sofa to watch this one :D Hopefully find some link somewhere to stream the match :P
Psychic Sam!!!!
Quietly please. Still a bit fragile from Sunday although I have watched Match of the Day 2 five times so far...... :D
I did find a link BTW - some South African Supersport broadcast with commentary in Africaans as far as I could make out.... :lol:
Keep The Faith / WAL