Katie Price
Paddy McGuiness

Can't stand any of to them.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Famous people

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Wigan White wrote:Gemma Collins

Oh! good call talentless woman earning a small fortune had completely forgotten about her.

Paul O’Grady cringe
Anne Hegarty
Any WOKE comedian ( there was a woman on the after show of the Apprentice last week who proved my point )
Winner of the Europa League
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Although agree with NW's any WOKE comedians.

You'll see a pattern with mine ;)

Vlad Putin
Joe Biden
Xi Jinping
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

johnh wrote:
All comedians who don't bring even a slight smile to my face.

Several years ago we had the kids staying with us and they asked could we put the Michael McIntyre show on they started roaring with laughter I just sat there straight faced much to their disbelief.

Another person here that can’t stand this new wave of WOKE comedians, once I hear they’ve appeared at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival I switch off. Isn’t comedy supposed to be funny ? You know a proper belly laugh.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Finally

Holly Willouby think she’s forgotten who she is.
Rio Ferdinand
Katie Price just why does she keep getting money for doing crap.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Keith Lemon - I just don’t get his so called humour.

Nihal Arthanayake - Turns any subject into a race issue, and please don’t get me started on his false laugh.

Nigel Adams - Local MP. I’d be banning myself if I put into words what I think of him.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Barlow Boy wrote:
Nigel Adams - Local MP. I’d be banning myself if I put into words what I think of him.
Our MP is Darren Henry who does nothing for his constituents and he votes for anything Boris says. Last year he claimed the highest expenses of any MP in the UK of £85,000. :twisted: we thought his predecessor Anna Subury was bad.
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

ChilwellWhite wrote:
johnh wrote:
All comedians who don't bring even a slight smile to my face.

Several years ago we had the kids staying with us and they asked could we put the Michael McIntyre show on they started roaring with laughter I just sat there straight faced much to their disbelief.

Another person here that can’t stand this new wave of WOKE comedians, once I hear they’ve appeared at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival I switch off. Isn’t comedy supposed to be funny ? You know a proper belly laugh.
I can`t stand Michael McIntyre.
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

Just three, almost an impossible task, there's hundreds...!

Piers Morgan -

Nigel Farage -

Tucker Carlson (one for my fellow North American residents) - that guy takes barefaced lying and propaganda to a whole new level, and does so on primetime national TV (oh America... how broken you are)

An honourable mention for "all reality TV stars" - like seriously, just because you're such an attention seeker that you allowed yourself to be exploited on television doesn't mean I want to hear your opinion on well anything, shut up.

This was almost impossible to answer without a degree of politics creeping in, sorry!
Moderator Message:
Post was reported for bad language as its against our rules, have deleted the offending parts so please feel free to use the edit facility to re-write using suitable language for a family forum.
- Selby White