Re: New member just joined up to forum

Post by Wellars87 »

That's me on the map Davy
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:
BigLeedsFan72 wrote:Welcome to the forum mate Forfar went down 4-2 am a huge Stranraer fan myself. I will be at the Forfar v Rangers game at Ibrox on the 5th April and Stranraer v Airdrie on 29th March :thumbup: I think the Rangers game may be deferred due to the Cop Final the next day :oops:

The Rangers v Forfar game is on the tuesday 25th march due to the ramsden cup final.
Date changed again a per Forfar website:-

Our re-scheduled league fixture at Ibrox on Tuesday 25th March has been moved again due to the fact that Rangers away game the previous weekend up at Glebe Park has been moved to the Sunday due to BT Sport live coverage.

It has been re-scheduled on a list sent out by the SPFL for the following evening Wednesday 26th March with a 7.45 pm kick off.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

And its been changed again:-

Our fourth and final league fixture of the season against Rangers is again the victim of a fixture switch and even that might not be the end of the story!

The game was originally scheduled for Ibrox on Saturday April 5th, but that date of course now clashes with the Ramsdens Cup Final due to be played the following afternoon.

As a consequence the joust with Rangers was re-scheduled for firstly Tuesday 25th March, then on Friday of last week put back 24 hours to the Wednesday.

Now it has been switched again at the request of Police Scotland, due to the fact that Celtic are due to visit Partick Thistle that night, Firhill of course being barely a mile as the ‘crow flies’ from Ibrox.

After some discussion over the past 24 hours between the SPFL and the clubs, a new date of Tuesday April 15th with a 7.45p.m. kick-off has been set.

However if Rangers reach the semi final of the William Hill Scottish Cup and are allocated the Sunday match slot on the 13th, then their home match with the ‘Loons’ will be moved back 24 hours to Wednesday April 16th.

In other words, it will be around March 11th/12th till all parties can say with total certainty when the game will take place.
BigLeedsFan72
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by BigLeedsFan72 »

I'm going to give it a miss as I really need to know what I plan to do before I leave.
"Be like water my friend" Bruce Lee