Just great music.....

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Re: Just great music.....

Postby Viduka Hits The Mark » 26 Mar 2020, 21:16

The first 6mins is what i'm after. Lovely piece of Irish folk

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump.
Viduka Hits The Mark
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Postby kk_white » 26 Mar 2020, 21:45

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:The first 6mins is what i'm after. Lovely piece of Irish folk

Ah, a beautiful piece previously performed by the haunting/magical voice of Moya Brennan and Clannad - Song title translates as ''Green Stubble Fields of Autumn"

kk_white
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Postby johnh » 26 Mar 2020, 22:04

Be careful. There's a link going round of Bono from U2 doing a live gig from his home. If you click on this link you get Bono doing a live gig from his home.
I once played against Don Revie.
johnh
Don Revie's bingo caller

Postby Selby White » 27 Mar 2020, 08:43

johnh wrote:Be careful. There's a link going round of Bono from U2 doing a live gig from his home. If you click on this link you get Bono doing a live gig from his home.

Shall we take it you "still haven't found what you are looking for" and have no "Desire" to listen.
It's probably more "Sunday bloody Sunday" than a "Beautiful day"
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Postby CorkWhite » 27 Mar 2020, 11:32

Selby White wrote:
johnh wrote:Be careful. There's a link going round of Bono from U2 doing a live gig from his home. If you click on this link you get Bono doing a live gig from his home.

Shall we take it you "still haven't found what you are looking for" and have no "Desire" to listen.
It's probably more "Sunday bloody Sunday" than a "Beautiful day"

I'm not going "with or without" you either, not unless you bring "Miss Sarajevo" as she is the "sweetest thing" who came from a place "where the streets have no name. :D
Give me a pair of binoculars, a blue bucket and a translator, then i will get you promoted.
CorkWhite
Major Frank Buckley's monkey gland expert

Postby rigger » 29 Mar 2020, 11:48

Sitting in the living room, sun streaming through the window, Jeanna playing with the cat, me on the laptop playing FM19 - we're about to take on Chelsea at ER in as we chase the title in early April - and Carole King is on the turntable.

Great Sunday morning music .. even when it's technically the afternoon following the clock change :D
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin

Postby Viduka Hits The Mark » Yesterday, 18:25

Great tone to his voice Chris Rea. His music always gives me the impression of a man who has already reached his destination. Here he his with the Curse of the Traveller.

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump.
Viduka Hits The Mark
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Previous

Return to General