New home kit when's it out?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Username
Terry Venables's car dealer

Re: New home kit when's it out?

Post by Username »

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article ... kit-launch

Well the 28th. And the sneak preview is all white.

There won't be a logo change as they're keeping the gold kit as our away shirt.

I'm hopeful.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

It's on sale on the 28th, but the new home kit is being released tomorrow.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Username
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by Username »

Is that certain? Don't get my hopes up now! haha

But if it's all white with Lufc script that's a day one purchase for me. Couldn't come sooner my 12/13 jersey has lost all it's detailing. (Actually looks nicer mind.)
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Username wrote:Is that certain? Don't get my hopes up now! haha

But if it's all white with Lufc script that's a day one purchase for me. Couldn't come sooner my 12/13 jersey has lost all it's detailing. (Actually looks nicer mind.)
What I read on twitter earlier.
jjrgreeney
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by jjrgreeney »

hope we do get to see what the new kit looks like tomorrow, don't normally purchase a shirt anymore but I am drastically low on kit to wear for football training so if it is all white then its a buy!!
Football is my religion and Elland Road is my church.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

I have been lied to by twitter twice in two days. I was informed the new kit would be released yesterday and then there was the Roy Keane incident. It's the main reason I had to quote Suetonius and make the apt comparison to Augustus and Maecenas, for my honour was at stake.
But this brings me to Cellino. He seems to enjoy crushing dreams. We get a snazzy new owner with money and are expecting some signings, he tells us we have to wait until he sorts out the club's finances (understandably). Buzzkill. He sacks our proven manager and is looking to replace him with two unknowns. Mood dampener. And now the new kit. Apparently it won't be released for another two weeks or something, he's depriving us of even the excitement of a new kit while we wait for our new signings and coach.
Massimo better be a fan of building up to the big bonanza, because he's got a lot of excitement he needs to bring in a short amount of time coming up.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

you having a bad day bud?
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

That is why i dont use Facebowk and twitter.

Until the OS has news then all we can do is wait.

The OS said it would be the 28th for the release of the new home strip as well as the re-opening of the refurbished ER superstore.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

SiMamu wrote:I have been lied to by twitter twice in two days. I was informed the new kit would be released yesterday and then there was the Roy Keane incident. It's the main reason I had to quote Suetonius and make the apt comparison to Augustus and Maecenas, for my honour was at stake.
But this brings me to Cellino. He seems to enjoy crushing dreams. We get a snazzy new owner with money and are expecting some signings, he tells us we have to wait until he sorts out the club's finances (understandably). Buzzkill. He sacks our proven manager and is looking to replace him with two unknowns. Mood dampener. And now the new kit. Apparently it won't be released for another two weeks or something, he's depriving us of even the excitement of a new kit while we wait for our new signings and coach.
Massimo better be a fan of building up to the big bonanza, because he's got a lot of excitement he needs to bring in a short amount of time coming up.
1. If you've only been lied to twice in one day by Twitter you ain't on it much!!!!!!!Most of what is said on there is wrong either intentionally or otherwise!
2. Sacking McDermott shouldn't be put down as "sacks our proven manager" - that makes it a negative when most of us agreed it was time for him to go. As to who comes in - we know it is not a replacement as the whole ball game is changing with Cellino in charge. Give him his chance to change it around and let's see where we go.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

dlw10 wrote:
SiMamu wrote:I have been lied to by twitter twice in two days. I was informed the new kit would be released yesterday and then there was the Roy Keane incident. It's the main reason I had to quote Suetonius and make the apt comparison to Augustus and Maecenas, for my honour was at stake.
1. If you've only been lied to twice in one day by Twitter you ain't on it much!!!!!!!Most of what is said on there is wrong either intentionally or otherwise!
2. Sacking McDermott shouldn't be put down as "sacks our proven manager" - that makes it a negative when most of us agreed it was time for him to go. As to who comes in - we know it is not a replacement as the whole ball game is changing with Cellino in charge. Give him his chance to change it around and let's see where we go.
I agree too, it was the right decision, but I was hoping the replacement would be clearly better. But a squad of potential managed by a manager with potential.