Need help on tickets

Introduce yourself here
Jan Teutsch
Giddy Kipper

Need help on tickets

Post by Jan Teutsch »

Hi. New to the forum, but a Leeds fan since 1971/72. Remember listening to the Allan Clarke goal vs. Arsenal on short wave BBC in my Dad's car.
We live in Israel. The first time I got to see Leeds was against Liverpool in the 1979-80 season against Liverpool (and also the following week away at Bolton). Throughout the years have managed to come a number of times, but most impressive of all - my 16 year old son has also become a fan and we've been at Elland Road twice together - Norwich in the 2016-17 season and Brentford in the 2018-19 season.
We haven't been to Elland Road since - became members+ two seasons ago, were supposed to see the Villa game immediately after Boxing Day, but all flights got cancelled due to COVID, so had to return the tickets to the club.
My son's exam schedule only allows us to come to see the game vs. Manchester United. Of course I couldn't get tickets on line yesterday. We already have a flight booked (2 weeks ago). If anyone has two tickets they can't use, I would be more than happy to buy. I would have preferred to come and see a different game, but I can't dictate his school.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Need help on tickets

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Hi Jan

You really couldn’t have picked a bigger game to try & get tickets for. Try corporate but sadly that’s probably your only chance. These tickets are like gold dust. Anyway good luck.
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Need help on tickets

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Hello :wave: and good luck if you’re on Twitter on the day of the game ask for spares. Most Leeds fans will retweet but I’d say the odds of actually getting tickets are sky high.