Coronavirus

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Selby White »

whitedancer wrote:I tested positive on 27th , on day 7 still positive, started feeling shivers ,chesty cough which has got worse need antibiotics, cos I’m coughing up muchas. Anyway the 3-1 win yesterday helped.
Keep well all.
That doesn't sound pleasant WD, hopefully the antibiotics get to work and clear it up.
Take care.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Hardly a suprise, but Mrs WW has tested positive now.

At least she doesn't have any symptoms.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Wigan White wrote:Hardly a suprise, but Mrs WW has tested positive now.

At least she doesn't have any symptoms.
Hope it stays that way Al.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

What’s the Australian government doing allowing anti vaxer Novak Djokovic to play in the Australian Open. A real kick in the teeth to those that have adhered to the rules.
Winner of the Europa League
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Tested positive on NYD. No symptoms at all, feel absolutely fine. Roll Friday when I can hopefully pass a lateral flow.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:What’s the Australian government doing allowing anti vaxer Novak Djokovic to play in the Australian Open. A real kick in the teeth to those that have adhered to the rules.
Meanwhile, me and Mrs B can’t go see our grandson in Australia :evil: :evil: :evil:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

Selby White wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:An old work mate of mine, sadly no longer with us, used to say ‘You can’t control the uncontrollable, so don’t worry about it’. That’s where I’m at with it.
That actually is an excellent way of looking at life :thumbup:
It really is so wrong, pointless having rules when you can break them for the chosen few.
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

We're back under level 2 lockdowns in Ontario, Canada again - so no indoor dining, retail capacity at 50%, big venues closed, schools closed again etc. Cases are spiking ridiculously high with this Omicron variant.

My brother caught it in the UK at the beginning of December, think he had Delta, and it totally wiped him out for three weeks. He said the worst of it was the headaches, and a cousin of ours that also had it said the same, coughing that much and generally feeling poorly that it was causing chronic migraine level headaches. Our kid said he wanted to drill a hole in his head after 10 days of it to release the pressure.

Quite a few people at work getting the Omicron variant now though and all reporting it's like a really bad cold/flu but no worse.

Personally sick to death of this pandemic but still trying to do the right things and stay very safe, I could do without catching it no matter how mild it is!
Last edited by Barlow Boy on 05 Jan 2022, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bad language
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Just right to at last officials making a right decision
All at Amazon Books