Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Re: Home tickets

Post by Scott »

Aaron wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 10:03
Scott wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 09:41 That ticket site is so broken. The last one was about 15 years old and far from perfect, but at least it wasn't just broken like this new one. Trying to select tickets after getting on, and every ticket I selected, including normal seats in the Kop, told me "unavailable for sale. Seat reserved for hospitality." And now they're all gone. Absolute joke.
That's what I was getting at. If you are able to log in and get to the seat selection stage, there are tickets available. It's just you need to click through endless amount of seats to get one that isn't taken.
Yeah it's a nightmare. I tried so many and it kept telling me they were hospitality seats, weirdly. And then it eventually just got down to the family section. I'll keep my eye out anyway. There's usually more tickets pop up during the week.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Scott wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 10:05
Scott wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 09:41 That ticket site is so broken. The last one was about 15 years old and far from perfect, but at least it wasn't just broken like this new one. Trying to select tickets after getting on, and every ticket I selected, including normal seats in the Kop, told me "unavailable for sale. Seat reserved for hospitality." And now they're all gone. Absolute joke.
That's what I was getting at. If you are able to log in and get to the seat selection stage, there are tickets available. It's just you need to click through endless amount of seats to get one that isn't taken.
Yeah it's a nightmare. I tried so many and it kept telling me they were hospitality seats, weirdly. And then it eventually just got down to the family section. I'll keep my eye out anyway. There's usually more tickets pop up during the week.
Looks like there are 10/15 tickets available now on the website for the Chelsea game
Scott

Post by Scott »

Aaron wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 10:21
Looks like there are 10/15 tickets available now on the website for the Chelsea game
There are a few yeah but they're all in the family section, so it won't let me buy those.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Scott wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 10:24
There are a few yeah but they're all in the family section, so it won't let me buy those.
Keep an eye out, I've seen a few others pop up around the stadium, few showing in the West Stand Upper for me at the moment.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Aaron wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 10:27
Scott wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 10:24
Keep an eye out, I've seen a few others pop up around the stadium, few showing in the West Stand Upper for me at the moment.
Cheers mate. I'll keep my eye on it and see what comes up.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Finally managed to grab a couple for me and my mate. Refreshing and refreshing does eventually work. Couldn't get two together, but tickets are only a row apart, so given how hard they are to get this year, we'll take it.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 12:27 Finally managed to grab a couple for me and my mate. Refreshing and refreshing does eventually work. Couldn't get two together, but tickets are only a row apart, so given how hard they are to get this year, we'll take it.
Nice One :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Leicester White
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Leicester White »

Just noticed my season ticket came with a deliveroo voucher... does anyone know how to use it?
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Leicester White wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 22:21 Just noticed my season ticket came with a deliveroo voucher... does anyone know how to use it?
Mine didn’t :shock:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

2-0
Just got Everton ticket.
Starting to like the ballot system two ballots two tickets.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.