Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Re: Home tickets

Post by Scott »

I'm going to try three different tactics on the queuing front today and see if there's any discernible difference between the three. Not getting my hopes up for tickets for this one, but fingers crossed and best of luck to anyone else trying!
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 11:28 I'm going to try three different tactics on the queuing front today and see if there's any discernible difference between the three. Not getting my hopes up for tickets for this one, but fingers crossed and best of luck to anyone else trying!
Last season I logged on multiple ways at same time, laptop, phone & iPad and every time the laptop was always better placed in the queue.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 11:44
Scott wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 11:28 I'm going to try three different tactics on the queuing front today and see if there's any discernible difference between the three. Not getting my hopes up for tickets for this one, but fingers crossed and best of luck to anyone else trying!
Last season I logged on multiple ways at same time, laptop, phone & iPad and every time the laptop was always better placed in the queue.
Yeah same here. I've got a couple of different browsers on the go today. Going to refresh them at different times, and then also try my phone. Will see which one wins. Potentially none of them will win, mind.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Barlow Boy wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 14:56
Scott wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 14:30
Barlow Boy wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 13:42 At the risk of sounding stupid, who or what determines your position in the queue when the sale opens ?
Anyone's guess mate. Logic would dictate it's done by who was on the page at the time it generates the queue, but I suspect there's elements such as your internet speed at play as well.
It just comes across as an absolute lottery to me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:.

I have a similar issue with away tickets, but that’s over and done with either way in five minutes or so as there are so few tickets so I don’t mind so much. One of our lads was on the website for well over 40 minutes before being told all sold out when he got to the front of the queue.
The lad who didn’t get his ticket yesterday got one today, fairly straightforward apparently.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Barlow Boy wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 12:19
Barlow Boy wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 14:56
Scott wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 14:30
Barlow Boy wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 13:42 At the risk of sounding stupid, who or what determines your position in the queue when the sale opens ?
Anyone's guess mate. Logic would dictate it's done by who was on the page at the time it generates the queue, but I suspect there's elements such as your internet speed at play as well.
It just comes across as an absolute lottery to me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:.

I have a similar issue with away tickets, but that’s over and done with either way in five minutes or so as there are so few tickets so I don’t mind so much. One of our lads was on the website for well over 40 minutes before being told all sold out when he got to the front of the queue.
The lad who didn’t get his ticket yesterday got one today, fairly straightforward apparently.
Best I got was 9,000th in the queue. Still waiting to see but I suspect it's a bust for today :thumbdown:
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

I could get in yesterday as a ' Leeds priority member' to get a ticket and had no problem potentially purchasing my ticket - As it happens, I tried again this morning and still no problem with a potential purchase - However I would have to log in again today to get my daughters ticket, as she only has the 'regular membership' and obviously we wish to sit together - So effectively no need for me to have a 'priority membership' - So logged in lunchtime today to get 2 tickets

1pm and placed in the queue - #11965 - So effectively no chance of getting 2 tickets for Wolves - So will try again for next match

For the odd match I when I go on my own I'll be okay, but going to be hit n miss for 2 tickets

Frustrating I can't get my daughter (she is now 20) on a priority membership - When she was a junior and we were in the EFL I could get 2-4 tickets on my membership - But once MB took over we had to have 2 memberships - No problem - But whilst I've had mine for over 10 years and purchased 2/3/4 tickets on many occasions, the ticket office only accepts her own membership as 4 years old - Oh well - Hope we get a bigger stadium soon
Scott

Post by Scott »

Showing as sold out now. Ah well. The streak from last season is over :(

Will try the ballot. Think I may have to resign myself to fewer games than last year though if this is indicative.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

Scott wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 12:34 Showing as sold out now. Ah well. The streak from last season is over :(

Will try the ballot. Think I may have to resign myself to fewer games than last year though if this is indicative.
Just got the same message - frustrating - As I mentioned above, I could have got my Wolves ticket on a priority membership, but neither use nor ornament if I can't get my daughters ticket until the 'lottery kicks in' even though she is a member as well , albeit 'regular membership'
Scott

Post by Scott »

guitarmark wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 12:40
Scott wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 12:34 Showing as sold out now. Ah well. The streak from last season is over :(

Just got the same message - frustrating - As I mentioned above, I could have got my Wolves ticket on a priority membership, but neither use nor ornament if I can't get my daughters ticket until the 'lottery kicks in' even though she is a member as well , albeit 'regular membership'
Very frustrating mate. Fingers crossed for the ballot now. According to the website, there appear to be 3,100 tickers left for the ballot, so an outside chance of being selected there.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

For a giggle, and practice, I’m going to try and get a Southampton away ticket on Friday (when they go on sale to ST holders). I was only successful once out of something like 11 times last season.

Am I better logging into my account at the start of the queue thing, or when I get to the front of the queue please ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.