Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Re: Home tickets

Post by guitarmark »

I've got two tickets v Everton so my first game this season - And certainly looking fwd to it
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

I can't do Everton. Wedding anniversary, so don't think it'd go down too well, but good to know you both managed to get sorted for it!
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Barnsley Ticket sorted :thumbup:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Train strikes leave me with no way of getting to Leeds this Sunday so there's a very good possibility I have two tickets available (not together) if there's any interest? Just looking for face value.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Aaron wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 11:58 Train strikes leave me with no way of getting to Leeds this Sunday so there's a very good possibility I have two tickets available (not together) if there's any interest? Just looking for face value.
Have got my ticket but surprised you've not got any takers on here, hopefully someone will see your post and buy them from you.
The train strike is a pain its my Preffered mode of transport for home games(although only 30min into Leeds for me). But it'll be the car on Sunday.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Selby White wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 07:44
Aaron wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 11:58 Train strikes leave me with no way of getting to Leeds this Sunday so there's a very good possibility I have two tickets available (not together) if there's any interest? Just looking for face value.
But it'll be the car on Sunday.
Me too - a charge of heart and leaving early Sunday morning to hopefully arrive for midday. Does anyone have any idea how full the car parks around the stadium are likely to be roughly 2 hours before KO?
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Aaron wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 12:22
Me too - a charge of heart and leaving early Sunday morning to hopefully arrive for midday. Does anyone have any idea how full the car parks around the stadium are likely to be roughly 2 hours before KO?
You'll be fine in the car parks but I'll park on Geldard Road or one of the streets off it and walk in through the tunnel under the motorway along Lowfields. Park 5 or 10 min walk away and better for getting away, free street parking will save you a tenner.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Aaron wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 12:22
I always get there around 3 hours before KO, and there is loads of street parking available, especially around the top of Wesley Street/Beeston Hill.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Under 5 minutes from queue starting to get a Forest ticket, never been under 30mins before :thumbup: :D
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote: 23 Aug 2022, 12:09 Under 5 minutes from queue starting to get a Forest ticket, never been under 30mins before :thumbup: :D
Yep, same here. In and out with zero hassle today. No complaints from me.