Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Re: Home tickets

Post by Scott »

Should find out about the ballot for Chelsea tickets this afternoon. Fingers crossed for everyone who's applied!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Sounds like an unsuccessful ballot for me this time around. Last chance saloon with the season ticket exchange...
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote: 11 Aug 2022, 13:41 Sounds like an unsuccessful ballot for me this time around. Last chance saloon with the season ticket exchange...
Also applied on the ballot and not heard anything.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

Likewise I've missed out on the Chelsea game - Tried the members option first, then the ballot - No joy - So no ER visit for me yet this year - My birthday 16th Oct and we play Arsenal, so if no joy by then I might go for a couple of corporate tickets to at least guarantee a visit - On one hand costs more - On the other hand I've already saved 2/3 ER trips so far with no visit v Wolves, Everton, Chelsea so in a way I'm quids in
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

So that is 3 of us just on here, fully paid up members that we're quite regular attenders last season not got tickets, makes you wonder who is getting them this year.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Selby White wrote: 11 Aug 2022, 15:39 So that is 3 of us just on here, fully paid up members that we're quite regular attenders last season not got tickets, makes you wonder who is getting them this year.
I withdraw my last comment email just come through with my ticket :D :thumbup:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote: 11 Aug 2022, 15:43
Selby White wrote: 11 Aug 2022, 15:39 So that is 3 of us just on here, fully paid up members that we're quite regular attenders last season not got tickets, makes you wonder who is getting them this year.
I withdraw my last comment email just come through with my ticket :D :thumbup:
Nice one mate! Crossing my fingers for the resale tomorrow. Still hopeful of getting a ticket somehow for this one.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

I've got 3/3 games so far - the new ticketing platform is rubbish though, you need to manually go through selecting about 100 seats to see if one is actually available. Seems when a seat is just sold / in someone's basket, it still shows as available to everyone else.
Scott

Post by Scott »

That ticket site is so broken. The last one was about 15 years old and far from perfect, but at least it wasn't just broken like this new one. Trying to select tickets after getting on, and every ticket I selected, including normal seats in the Kop, told me "unavailable for sale. Seat reserved for hospitality." And now they're all gone. Absolute joke.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Scott wrote: 12 Aug 2022, 09:41 That ticket site is so broken. The last one was about 15 years old and far from perfect, but at least it wasn't just broken like this new one. Trying to select tickets after getting on, and every ticket I selected, including normal seats in the Kop, told me "unavailable for sale. Seat reserved for hospitality." And now they're all gone. Absolute joke.
That's what I was getting at. If you are able to log in and get to the seat selection stage, there are tickets available. It's just you need to click through endless amount of seats to get one that isn't taken.