Today

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Well

Win
58%
Lose
17%
Draw
25%

Total votes: 24

NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Today

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Huge game today what will we do ?
Winner of the Europa League
Westminster
Brian McDermott's optician

Re: Today

Post by Westminster »

Obviously I hope we win so I've gone for that option. But, to be honest, I'm really fearful about today and it wouldn't surprise me if we lost. Sorry to sound so negative but frankly I'd take a point today if you offered me it now.

The way the season is panning out reminds me of when we went down in '82.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

After t’other night I really can’t see how they are going to get motivated, sorry it’s a loss for me.
John Dane
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by John Dane »

0-0. We can’t score and after we have made a “Norman Hunter tackle” on Puuki, neither can they ;)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

ChilwellWhite wrote:After t’other night I really can’t see how they are going to get motivated, sorry it’s a loss for me.
I sort of agree however I think the nerves will get to both sides I’ve gone for the draw but whoever scores first will play an important part .
Winner of the Europa League
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

This has the feel of one of those disaster movies where you know bad things are going to happen. In the end though it all works out and everyone rides off happily into the sunset.

I have us as winning 2-1 but I think I will retire to the back of the sofa to watch this one :D Hopefully find some link somewhere to stream the match :P
Keep The Faith / WAL
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

We are going to win 4-0. We will start fast and get 2 early goals and put in a performance.
Rodrigo and Raph will come good, Struijk will score a header from a corner and Bamford will come off the bench and score from the penalty spot via a cheap VAR penalty = 4-0
Tim Krul will get sent off so there is absolutely no way the penalty is saved.
Raph and Phillips will sign their contracts on the pitch at full time and the 49ers will announce they have come to an agreement with Dortmund for 100 mill and Erling Halaand has signed a 15 year pre contract with Leeds. Paddy Power will make us 2/1 favs at FT to win the league next year.
That is basically how I see the day going.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

corkleedsmot wrote:We are going to win 4-0. We will start fast and get 2 early goals and put in a performance.
Rodrigo and Raph will come good, Struijk will score a header from a corner and Bamford will come off the bench and score from the penalty spot via a cheap VAR penalty = 4-0
Raph and Phillips will sign their contracts on the pitch at full time and the 49ers will announce they have come to an agreement with Dortmund for 100 mill and Erling Halaand has signed a 15 year pre contract with Leeds. Paddy Power will make us 2/1 favs at FT to win the league next year.
Uncanny. That's exactly how I see it.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Sniffer wrote:
corkleedsmot wrote:We are going to win 4-0. We will start fast and get 2 early goals and put in a performance.
Uncanny. That's exactly how I see it.
Make mine a double of whatever you're on please :D If it is waccy baccy though I'll pass :P
Keep The Faith / WAL
The Fonz
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by The Fonz »

corkleedsmot wrote: and score from the penalty spot via a cheap VAR penalty .
Was all believable until you mentioned a VAR decision going our way. :lol: