Amazing fans

Introduce yourself here
Seagulls
Giddy Kipper

Amazing fans

Post by Seagulls »

Hi, I just wanted to say what a fantastic supporters all of you are, I’m a Brighton supporter and was at your place on Sunday. I was so very impressed with how you all came together to support and drive your team on. I hope you do stay up because I think you deserve to have your team in the premiership. Best fans ever, good luck.
Lee
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Amazing fans

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Hi Lee

Your comments are appreciated we’re a friendly group on here consisting of season ticket holder, as & when fans & many overseas fans. I remember going to the Goldstone Ground & the Withdean Stadium. I think a lot forget that Brighton fans have had more than their share of downs over the years. Like your manager he goes about his job without any fuss.

Once again thanks for your comments.

MOT
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Hi mate,

Yes, it was a pretty good atmosphere, not the best it’s been this season but still pretty good. I was impressed with Potters comments afterwards, seems a humble and likeable fella.

We often get opposition fans on here, so stick around and join in the conversation :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

Welcome in Lee.

I'll second BB's comment re Potter. Came across really well.

Also, stick around for some really good football chat :thumbup:
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Yes fella, thanks for the comments and taking the time to sign up to make them. As has been said this is a friendly family forum and we do have members who support other teams. If you enjoy good football chat (not exclusively LUFC related) stick around and join in. We've loads of great competitions going as well.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the comments.

Have to say your manager doesn't get half the recognition he deserves, he's doing a stellar job with your team.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Hi Lee,
Welcome.
Thanks for the comments and pleased you enjoyed your trip to ER.
As others have said stick around sensible opposing fans are more than welcome here.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Seagulls
Giddy Kipper

Post by Seagulls »

Thank you all for your kind comments, and I’d like to wish good luck once again
Seagulls
Giddy Kipper

Post by Seagulls »

Hi Nottingham White, yes we have been through the over the years, playing ‘home’ games a Gillingham ect. But this is the best team/setup we’ve ever had and it’s mainly, I’d not just mainly, but completely down to having an owner that actually comes from Brighton and is a genuine supporter and not someone that just buys a club for their own egos. Tony Bloom would still be at every game even if he’d never owned it. He travels to our away games by train along with everyone else and is really happy to chat away with our supporters and, also to have a few too many drinks with them if we get a good result. I think that’s quite unique. He’s the sort of chairman/owner tha you all deserve ‘He’s one of our own’
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Welcome Lee!

Thanks for your nice words about our support at the weekend. Please stick around as we enjoy when good opposition fans come onto our site. Good luck in your last game of the season and for next season.

Did cheer for Brighton way back in 1983 in the FA cup Final against that Red half of Manchester, shame you guys didn't get the right result that day.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.