Charity Here I am Round 3

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Charity Here I am Round 3

Post by Davycc »

OK so here goes again, the prize £10 donated to a good cause of the winners choice.

Somewhere on the LUFCTALK Members Map I've inserted the words "Here I am" This is only visible when you get to street level so you need to know the exact location to find it.

I'll add clues at random times so keep checking.

You have post the exact location to win. The winner will be the first person to post the location in this thread. PMs do not count.

Clues

1. You might use a clip on a household laundry object if it could make a similar sound.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2609445#
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Charity Here I am Round 3

Post by Davycc »

Edited the above clue.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

OK so here goes again, the prize £10 donated to a good cause of the winners choice.

Somewhere on the LUFCTALK Members Map I've inserted the words "Here I am" This is only visible when you get to street level so you need to know the exact location to find it.

You have post the exact location to win. The winner will be the first person to post the location in this thread. PMs do not count.

Clues

1. You might use a clip on a household laundry object if it could make a similar sound.
2. Trying to find a cricket ground? I’ll try to delay neigh better still, stop you because it won’t be in the place you think.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues

2. Trying to find a cricket ground? I’ll try to delay neigh better still, stop you because it won’t be in the place you think.
3. Did this fella skin his knees with a trusted friend, maybe even when he was back home?

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues

3. Did this fella skin his knees with a trusted friend, maybe even when he was back home?
4. If you've got the general location then let education rise from the ashes.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues

5. 13 is unlucky for some but don’t get in a state about either provinces or territories.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues

5. 13 is unlucky for some but don’t get in a state about either provinces or territories.
6. 999 was first used here in 1959

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues

6. 999 was first used here in 1959
7. Winter temperatures regularly hit -30c here.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

This my friend is the Phoenix School, Headingley, Winnipeg, Canada.

Visited Winnipeg quite a few years ago.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

It is indeed WW. Am going to have to make these harder :D

PM me the details for the donation.

Next Charity Where Am I after the second Friday in August.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders