Charity Here I am Round 4

Engage in some light-hearted challenges to test your knowledge and wits
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Charity Here I am Round 4

Post by Davycc »

OK folks, a little earlier than expected. This months charity "Where Am I" starts now. As usual the first person to post the location of the words "Here I Am" in this thread will win a donation of £10 (it could be a little more) to the charity of their choice. I've added the words to the LUFCTALK Members Map but they are only viewable at street level so you need to know the exact location to win.

Clues will be posted at random intervals.

Clues
1. Once a place of great destruction I’d gulp because there’s little else now to show for it.

The map https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2609445#
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Charity Here I am Round 4

Post by Davycc »

OK folks, a little earlier than expected. This months charity "Where Am I" starts now. As usual the first person to post the location of the words "Here I Am" in this thread will win a donation of £10 (it could be a little more) to the charity of their choice. I've added the words to the LUFCTALK Members Map but they are only viewable at street level so you need to know the exact location to win.

Clues
1. Once a place of great destruction I’d gulp because there’s little else now to show for it.
2. This place is associated with a certain slave.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues
3. Depending on your belief this site may have a connection for a certain religion.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues
3. Depending on your belief this site may have a connection for a certain religion.
4. If you knew about the fat lad you'd find it in part of him.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues
5. Sheep can be found all around Martin but he didn't mind them here, someone else did.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues
5. Sheep can be found all around Martin but he didn't mind them here, someone else did.
6. You’d need a particular set of skills to live around here.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Thought I'd worked this one out but can't find the "here I am".
Last clue hasn't improved my thinking.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues
7.Going to watch a Southampton FC game with George David and Andrew.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

That confirms my thinking still can't find you :crazy:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Clues
7.Going to watch a Southampton FC game with George David and Andrew.
8. The history of a worldwide celebrated person will lead you to this location like many others have made their way.

All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders