Very frustrating

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Very frustrating

Post by PhoenixUnited »

MOT1964 wrote: 14 Aug 2022, 09:47
Selby White wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 07:19
Sniffer wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 07:13 Is this a smart phone issue? I only use my PC to come on here and I have had no problem at all.
No issues here either although aware of a number of members that are (and sure there are some we don't know given the traffic on here this week).

It's a good point Sniffer makes is there a common link?
I use a android phone or laptop to come on the forum with no problem.

As Davy says it is very much out of the hands of the Mods and admin you see on here. :evil:
It's fine on my tablet, but I'm logged out constantly when using my laptop.
My laptop is fine. No problems at all
Keep The Faith / WAL
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

I am still here but still having problems. Am missing doing my EFL write ups ( probably a blessing in disguise for most of you ) how much longer because to be honest I’m falling out of the habit of logging on here. I appreciate the work behind the scenes is done on a voluntary basis but it’s a week now.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

ChilwellWhite wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 07:59 I am still here but still having problems. Am missing doing my EFL write ups ( probably a blessing in disguise for most of you ) how much longer because to be honest I’m falling out of the habit of logging on here. I appreciate the work behind the scenes is done on a voluntary basis but it’s a week now.
WE'RE missing your write ups too.

I'm afraid that the mods and admin are suffering this annoyance even more than you, mate. Try and bear with us, please.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

It’s now over 2 weeks since I started this thread and I’m still having the same problems and if anything it’s getting worse. I miss doing my Championship and the rest of the EFL plus the National League summaries but the bloody site keeps kicking me off with to use the thread title it’s very frustrating indeed. Could someone PM me when this issues resolved though I’m not holding my breath. Finally whilst I’m on its fish and chips tonight with mushy peas and curry sauce, another thread I miss :evil:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

ChilwellWhite wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 16:24 It’s now over 2 weeks since I started this thread and I’m still having the same problems and if anything it’s getting worse. I miss doing my Championship and the rest of the EFL plus the National League summaries but the bloody site keeps kicking me off with to use the thread title it’s very frustrating indeed. Could someone PM me when this issues resolved though I’m not holding my breath. Finally whilst I’m on its fish and chips tonight with mushy peas and curry sauce, another thread I miss :evil:
:thumbup: 8-)