Please read

A quick introduction to LUFCtalk and some brief guidelines.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Please read

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Hi,
Recently you may have noticed that the forum has started to have annoying glitches. We have lost the ability to upload videos, create the Prediction League and there are numerous issues on logging in and randomly being kicked out of the forum.
Add to this the admin team have had to deal with over 1300 spam registrations over the past few weeks.
As the admin are not the owners of the forum, we have limited powers as to what we can do to address these and other issues.
The admin team have therefore decided to start up a new Leeds United Fans forum called LUFCCHAT. This site not only gives the Administrators full control of the site functions but also introduces many beneficial features for all users.
All the favourite topics and categories will be on the new forum as well as new categories such as individual sports sections.

For now, please continue to log in to LUFCTALK to continue playing ongoing competitions.

Hoping to see you all on LUFCCHAT https://lufcchat.discussion.community/
If you have any concerns regarding this email, please PM any of the Admin Team at LUFCTALK

Yours
The Admin Team
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Please read

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Thanks I’ve posted already appears very user friendly unlike here. What a shame the forum had come to this but appreciate the work that’s gone on for us mere members it’s so good not to keep getting kicked out.

MOT
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

ChilwellWhite wrote: 28 Aug 2022, 19:41 Thanks I’ve posted already appears very user friendly unlike here. What a shame the forum had come to this but appreciate the work that’s gone on for us mere members it’s so good not to keep getting kicked out.

MOT
:thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

This forum is dying a slow painful death. The new forum will have predominately the same members as here but as CW says much more user friendly. The site was sold back in March & has slowly gone downhill since & now many can’t log on. This has been my personal home for nearly 14 years but it’s time for a change I think. It would be fantastic to see a lot of regular members come over. This hasn’t been a easy decision but we CAN NOT continue on here. Hope to see you on t’other side.

Phil
Winner of the Europa League
CheeznOnionPasty
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CheeznOnionPasty »

See you on the other side!
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

See you there folks. Feeling a little sad tonight
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

Likewise I've moved to the other side - Hope to see many of you over there and we can continue to MOT
cheffy007
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by cheffy007 »

Do we use the same login or do we have to register from scratch?
For homemade pickles, chutneys and tomato ketchup, go to www.stuckinapickle.co.uk
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

cheffy007 wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 10:59 Do we use the same login or do we have to register from scratch?
Register from scratch Steve, one of us will approve you and your first post.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Paul ITFC
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by Paul ITFC »

I intend to register although my real interest in LUFC was only mid 60's to mid 70's.
Thank you for making me welcome on here even if I did/do go off at a tangent about ITFC sometimes.

(So if when you see someone with an ITFC name wanting to join the 'new' site it will not be a troll it will be me (probably).)