Worth watching on telly

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Worth watching on telly

Post by ChilwellWhite »

ChilwellWhite wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:I can recommend Grace this evening based on my favourite author Peter James’s books.

Watched this last night very good enjoyed it and didn’t work out what was the answer either. Suppose that’s what makes it such good viewing.
Watched this weeks episode and thought it wasn’t anywhere near as good as the first two if I’m honest.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Watching Tenable & the question was name an American state with a V or Y in it. His answers were Wisconsin, New Orleans & Philadelphia :roll: Why do people come on these shows & literally embarrass themselves ?
Winner of the Europa League
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Just watched Do You Want To Win really enjoyed it can’t believe I’ve not watched it before.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just watched Do You Want To Win really enjoyed it can’t believe I’ve not watched it before.

Any other recommendations on Amazon similar to the above please
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Can’t beat Flog It, Bargain Hunt, Antique Road Trip or the daddy The Antique Road Show excluding Fiona Bruce can’t stand her.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

New smart TV has just arrived and now thinking paying the shop to set it up may have been a good idea :shock:

Maybe watching nothing today :lol:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Selby White wrote:New smart TV has just arrived and now thinking paying the shop to set it up may have been a good idea :shock:

Maybe watching nothing today :lol:
I bought ours a year back best purchase I’ve made in ages & yes I paid for them to set it up especially Amazon Prime & Netflix don’t know whether I’d have coped to be honest. Watching live football on it is brilliant & any nature documentary are really clear especially in HD. Good luck ;)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

ChilwellWhite wrote:Can’t beat Flog It, Bargain Hunt, Antique Road Trip or the daddy The Antique Road Show excluding Fiona Bruce can’t stand her.
I’m glad I’m not alone in my dislike of Fiona Bruce plus there’s a new antique programme on Big Antique Adventure with Susan Calman we watched 10 minutes & cancelled the series link. Last night there was a rerun of ART where Paul Laidlaw took 2 steps into a shop & saw a small Georgian glass which he paid the asking price of £1 & sold it at auction for £360.

Before we played Brentford in our final game last month I was taking a look at their forum & they have a thread especially for Bargain Hunt it was a decent & well informed thread :D
ChilwellWhite

Post by ChilwellWhite »

I remember Charlie Ross buying a damaged Staffordshire elephant for £8 and it made £2700 a Road Trip record.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

I might be sad but I do enjoy Soccer Aid
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders