2019-20 Transfer News and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: 2019-20 Transfer News and Squad Discussions

Post by Davycc »

Another Northern Soul wrote:
Davycc wrote:OK OK people...deep breath everyone please !! A few things to learn here for all of us. Lets focus on being ecstatic/depressed about LUFC.

MOT people.
Missing an apostrophe there mate, should be 'Let's'

:D
I'm in fecking work .... quick posts etc..... (now to review my work stuff) :)
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Davycc wrote:
Another Northern Soul wrote:
Davycc wrote:OK OK people...deep breath everyone please !! A few things to learn here for all of us. Lets focus on being ecstatic/depressed about LUFC.

MOT people.
Missing an apostrophe there mate, should be 'Let's'

:D
I'm in fecking work .... quick posts etc..... (now to review my work stuff) :)
Sorry mate, couldn't resist :D
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

blackbox2342 wrote:
Leeds United are rumoured to have been offered the chance to sign Everton's 16m striker Oumar Niasse on loan. However, doubts remain as to whether he would be willing to drop down a division. (Football Insider)
Not particularly prolific in recent years either at Everton or on loan. Would prefer Gray or Bowen.
Quote about Niasse from the Everton website:

Niasse is a 100% grafter - the problem is he is just not a footballer.
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh wrote:
blackbox2342 wrote:
Leeds United are rumoured to have been offered the chance to sign Everton's 16m striker Oumar Niasse on loan. However, doubts remain as to whether he would be willing to drop down a division. (Football Insider)
Not particularly prolific in recent years either at Everton or on loan. Would prefer Gray or Bowen.
Quote about Niasse from the Everton website:

Niasse is a 100% grafter - the problem is he is just not a footballer.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant :thumbup:
Reminds me of a Paul Hawksbee line from the pre-Europa Cup days : "He's brilliant on his day. Problem is, it's usually a Thursday."
TezzaWazzaBazza
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by TezzaWazzaBazza »

I'm sceptical that Gray would score much more than Bamford, I think we're hard to score for (poor quality chances, up against dense defences), but we do need an alternative if only to give Bamford a break.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

That's what i like about this site. We move on quickly like a herd of Elephants to the next watering hole. :angel:

I'm beginning to think against all the odds players like Adams & Gray will be coming. Cos if we were after mediocre players they would be here by now, wouldn't they?
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

TezzaWazzaBazza wrote:I'm sceptical that Gray would score much more than Bamford, I think we're hard to score for (poor quality chances, up against dense defences), but we do need an alternative if only to give Bamford a break.
I have just realised after checking Gray out and thinking he was younger than that when he was at Birmingham... It was Demarai Gray who i was thinking about. :shifty:
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:
TezzaWazzaBazza wrote:I'm sceptical that Gray would score much more than Bamford, I think we're hard to score for (poor quality chances, up against dense defences), but we do need an alternative if only to give Bamford a break.
I have just realised after checking Gray out and thinking he was younger than that when he was at Birmingham... It was Demarai Gray who i was thinking about. :shifty:
I wouldn't complain if we got him an' all TBH.
PC71
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by PC71 »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:

It wasn't Gray that was at Birmingham, it was Che Adams.
Palpatan
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Palpatan »