2022 - 2023 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Re: 2022 - 2023 Transfer Rumours and Squad Discussions

Post by Scott »

Raphinha is in Spain today for his medical, according to Phil Hay. Will be good to finally just get this one done. Too much of us being messed around by all parties involved. Great player, but will be glad to move on and let him have his move at this point.
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

superfox wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 05:50
corkleedsmot wrote: 12 Jul 2022, 19:33 Romano says it is done. 58 million euros. We got about 90 million for Kavlin and Rapha. plus potentially 12 more. Not done very well here imo. Both players have cost us 10's of millions by helping the other side. Probably on my own but I think less of both players for this. On we go.

Linked with Zirkzee today who would be on me avoid list unless it is loan to buy for a small amount. Also Kalimuendo who we have serious competition for. Also linked again with Richards out of Bayern, centre half who can cover at left back (supposedly). Another I def don't like, very limited player. I think he is decent championship level. I hope it is loan or not even a loan tbh :lol:
I don't know where do you get your informations from, but most of them looks fake news. For example Richards signed for Forest days ago.
You are confusing two players and I wish Leeds were. Forrest have done good business here.
superfox
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by superfox »

corkleedsmot wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 10:47
superfox wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 05:50
corkleedsmot wrote: 12 Jul 2022, 19:33 Romano says it is done. 58 million euros. We got about 90 million for Kavlin and Rapha. plus potentially 12 more. Not done very well here imo. Both players have cost us 10's of millions by helping the other side. Probably on my own but I think less of both players for this. On we go.

Linked with Zirkzee today who would be on me avoid list unless it is loan to buy for a small amount. Also Kalimuendo who we have serious competition for. Also linked again with Richards out of Bayern, centre half who can cover at left back (supposedly). Another I def don't like, very limited player. I think he is decent championship level. I hope it is loan or not even a loan tbh :lol:
I don't know where do you get your informations from, but most of them looks fake news. For example Richards signed for Forest days ago.
You are confusing two players and I wish Leeds were. Forrest have done good business here.
Oh well, I see, sorry about that.
Still, he is a centre-back, and I am one hundred percent sure that we do not want to sign another centre-back, as we do not need one at the moment.
corkleedsmot
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by corkleedsmot »

No worries. I am hoping it is just the US links and Bayern and clickbait rolled into one there but it has been talked about by a US journo. We def don't need this dude either way. Charlie Taylor FTW
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

corkleedsmot wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 10:59 No worries. I am hoping it is just the US links and Bayern and clickbait rolled into one there but it has been talked about by a US journo. We def don't need this dude either way. Charlie Taylor FTW
FTW? :think:
Keep The Faith / WAL
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

PhoenixUnited wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 11:50
corkleedsmot wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 10:59 No worries. I am hoping it is just the US links and Bayern and clickbait rolled into one there but it has been talked about by a US journo. We def don't need this dude either way. Charlie Taylor FTW
For The Win
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by judy »

I really do wish the club would sign Charlie Taylor again! Do they even know about him? Why do we have to sign players who play abroad all the time?
Tedbaker
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by Tedbaker »

I see we might be interested in Mata. I wonder if Rodrigo is on his way.
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

DominanceUK wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 12:16
PhoenixUnited wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 11:50
For The Win
Ah - For the Whites maybe.......
Keep The Faith / WAL
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

judy wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 12:29 I really do wish the club would sign Charlie Taylor again! Do they even know about him? Why do we have to sign players who play abroad all the time?
Couldn’t agree more Judy, I’ve said it previously on here, we should at least make an enquiry.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.