YEP...for wums

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 2747

Re: YEP...for wums

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Sniffer wrote:
Davycc wrote:
Frankie wrote:
Aces wrote:
CorkWhite wrote:
Aces wrote:Sorry for asking, but what does WUM mean?
Wife Underestimates Me
Sounds par for the course mate. :D

Getting in the golf gags. :thumbup:

I'm aiming for double figures, which is my handicap.

:lol: :clap: - Nearly missed that one!
Ah but your eagle eyed Frankie, still not a bad spot for a birdie poster. Though I'd say you've a fairway to go be fore you can iron out your rough side.
Phew. You putter in her place, Davy, telling her she's too green for the pun club. I wood not drive the point home so hard, personally. But you did pin it on Frankie. Um.... I do apologise.
:angel:
Tee hee! I might be a bit green, but I'm not sure if that's up to scratch - reckon that it could be a double bogey ! :wave: ;)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I'm intrigued as to how many YEP posters have migrated over to here ? Do you all know each other as there appears to be no PM function on the site. There appears some decent posters on there, first time I've ever looked. Anyway welcome to you all.

As a forum we don't do heavy moderation but do expect members to adhere to a few rules.

* No text speak allowed
* Foul & abusive language will lead to an instant ban
* Please keep threads on topic
* Try and avoid answering in a thread by just using a smiley ;) it doesn't really bring anything to a debate
* Any racist or homophobic comments will lead to an instant ban
* This is an open forum & where as we may not agree with other members please try & be civil with them.

Please keep to within theses confines & help keep this a site that prides it's self on harmony, friendship, reasonable debate & courtesy to others at all times.

Marching on Together.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

Well said NW and congrats on reaching your 12000th post :clap: :clap: :clap:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

CorkWhite wrote:Well said NW and congrats on reaching your 12000th post :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers for that ;)
Holt Park Loyal
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Holt Park Loyal »

NottinghamWhite wrote:I'm intrigued as to how many YEP posters have migrated over to here ? Do you all know each other as there appears to be no PM function on the site. There appears some decent posters on there, first time I've ever looked. Anyway welcome to you all.

As a forum we don't do heavy moderation but do expect members to adhere to a few rules.

* No text speak allowed
* Foul & abusive language will lead to an instant ban
* Please keep threads on topic
* Try and avoid answering in a thread by just using a smiley ;) it doesn't really bring anything to a debate
* Any racist or homophobic comments will lead to an instant ban
* This is an open forum & where as we may not agree with other members please try & be civil with them.

Please keep to within theses confines & help keep this a site that prides it's self on harmony, friendship, reasonable debate & courtesy to others at all times.

Marching on Together.
I used to read the YEP comments however wasnt a frequent poster. It was definitely the morons that frequent that site which drove me to look for a new source and found this great site. Seems like a few more have followed suit now too
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
CorkWhite wrote:Well said NW and congrats on reaching your 12000th post :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers for that ;)
Some people on here need to get out more? :roll: :D
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

What happened to all the YEP posters that joined ? Massimomilitia was racking posts up at some speed & then no more :shifty: Something happen whilst I was away ? Answers on a postcard please.
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by dskimcbski »

NottinghamWhite wrote:What happened to all the YEP posters that joined ? Massimomilitia was racking posts up at some speed & then no more :shifty: Something happen whilst I was away ? Answers on a postcard please.

I think you scared them off Phil............... :think: :silent: :shh: :D
All this talk of spelling properly and abbreviating correctly seems to have sent them all running for cover.

We did have a fair few in a few weeks there but I noticed as well that they've wound down abit.......
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

dskimcbski wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:What happened to all the YEP posters that joined ? Massimomilitia was racking posts up at some speed & then no more :shifty: Something happen whilst I was away ? Answers on a postcard please.

I think you scared them off Phil............... :think: :silent: :shh: :D
All this talk of spelling properly and abbreviating correctly seems to have sent them all running for cover.

We did have a fair few in a few weeks there but I noticed as well that they've wound down abit.......
They did all write in the same way they spoke, starting off with 'hey up, lads' as if they'd just turned up at the pub and were greeting their mates before beginning some 'LUFC Talk (see what I did there?)'.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."