The positive Leeds United news thread.

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Re: The positive Leeds United news thread.

Post by Aces »

I'm taking credit for all the fantastically great positive news that's happening at the moment. I believe in positive thinking and even those who think negatively, clearly got a lift from this great positive thread and for once we all were thinking positively, which I'm certain played a huge part in bringing this LFU TOMA to Leeds United. :think: :thumbup: :lolno:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Well done Aces it does seem to be working. I did start a good news thread back in April, in an attempt to create some positivity, but obviously my timing was a little out! :thumbup:

The good news is rolling in now and it is exciting waiting for the next installment! :D
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin ...... Got to keep on Rollin ...... Yeargggghhhhhh more positive news with our first home win since before the last war. :lol: :thumbup:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
LAsouthcoast
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by LAsouthcoast »

Well done Aces, all this positivity is rubbing off on the players now.......play offs beckon
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/11/05/st ... -road-pit/?

You see, luck has nothing to do with it.

God bless you all! :lol:

I hope she does!
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Aces wrote:Rollin, Rollin, Rollin ...... Got to keep on Rollin ...... Yeargggghhhhhh more positive news with our first home win since before the last war. :lol: :thumbup:
The Don Revie days never happened then. :shock: I thought it was 'since the turn of the century' :D
I once played against Don Revie.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

johnh wrote:
Aces wrote:Rollin, Rollin, Rollin ...... Got to keep on Rollin ...... Yeargggghhhhhh more positive news with our first home win since before the last war. :lol: :thumbup:
The Don Revie days never happened then. :shock: I thought it was 'since the turn of the century' :D
Gulf War?
Afghanistan war? :think: :D

I hope we get some good news soon, it's all looking rather negative at the moment.

On a personal note, I went to see a solicitor in Leeds about my work related case and they said I have such a strong case against my employers, that they will take my case on, on a No Win, No Fee basis, which is really good news for me.
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

Good news is - we're on telly again.

Bad news is - we're on telly! :crazy:
Looney4Leeds
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Looney4Leeds »

Lee Erwin is back at ER....it was an awful decision to let him go out on loan without giving the lad a real chance...

Hopefully He will be on the bench today, come on and score the winner! :D
KEEP CALM & MARCH ON TOGETHER!
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Huddersfield 0 Leeds United 3 :thumbup: :clap: :D

Enuf said.