Saturdays team....irrespective of who's in charge

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Shrek
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Saturdays team....irrespective of who's in charge

Post by Shrek »

Well if the rumours are true or not about Evans I expect wholesale changes for Saturday for a game we simply have to win. Any one of the starting eleven last night with the exception of cook and bridcutt should be looking over their shoulder and I think that that at least two of the back four are a racing certainty to go. If its an Evans team then I don't see much altering in the way of formation but personally I want to see more pace, flair and something to change the Saturday mentality. Berardi or coyle must start at full back and bellusci at centre half. Dallas and either carayol or botaka with the other on the bench. Bridcutt, diagouraga with cook just in front of them in the centre. Erwin up top with either winger tucking in to support him depending on which side the ball is coming in from. Either that or play 4-4-2 with two attacking fullbacks, two wide men who can get at their full backs, a big man and a little man up top...sounds simple but we won the league title playing that way!!
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Saturdays team....irrespective of who's in charge

Post by Selby White »

Why not start the match thread ? this really would make a excellent one and generate debate.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Its just like shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic. :D
I once played against Don Revie.